- We bring an attention to encourage people to call those states governors to veto or stop proposed anti-LGBT legislation
- Marriage equality has officially infiltrated the deep South
- US Senator, Majority Harry Reid requested President to stop deportation via executive order
- Virginia’s Ban on Same-Sex Marriage Unconstitutional
- Full Coverage: Gay marriage in the Supreme Court
“Mr. Ching and his assistants ar highly competent, courteous, and professional. He is someone I can trust, which to me is very important.”
Sergio Gonzalez Metairie, LA
"Thanks to Mr. Ching's perseverance and professionalism I was able to get through my immigration problem in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Mr. Ching for any Immigration matter."
Burno Roussennac, New Orleans, LA
"Mr. Ching's diligence, persistence, thorough research and dedication to current laws made him a highly qualified attorney. And I highly recommended Mr. Joseph Ching for any legal matter that you may have."
Carmen M. A. Danner, Dubai, U.A.E.
"I found Mr. Ching not only an expert with his knowledge of immigration laws, but also the model of professionalism and tenacity. He is both proficient and successful with his work, placing strict emphasis on detail and time-management."
Marcia F. Bonanno, Human Resource Manager, Willis Knighton Medical Center, Shreveport LA
"He has guided me through the process of obtaining my permanent residency in the United States. He did this with skill and honesty. No matter is too small for Joe. For any problem that arises, he is more than happy to help work through it."
Dennis K. Hoasjoe, M.D., LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA